Saturday, September 15, 2012

Slender Editor V1.0 (BETA)

Yes that's right, no more shitty CMD application. I decided it was time to tidy up the program and after seeing my bundle of functions I just needed to start fresh, so I started it as a GUI application.

It only has a few features as of right now but I will be adding all of the old features and the new ones that were intended for v0.3

Only works for 0.9.7

This is in an INSANELY beta version and isn't going to look nearly as plain when I release it. I've been quite busy with school but I will work on this as much as I can to make it available to you guys soon!

If you have any issues, make sure to replace the files in the data folder with the ones in the download in the CleanFiles folder. This is to avoid any errors. Also make sure you are on Slender 0.9.7 or else it won't work.

Download:
HERE

5 comments:

  1. mine keeps crashing on me too. it is the tool. I'm using xp does it not work with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there some way to stop the probloms

    ReplyDelete