Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slender Editor v0.3

I have started coding some new features into Slender Editor to start up version 0.3
So far I've added:
-New Removals (Dead Tree, Pillars, Silo, Rocks, Cars, Tunnel, Trees)
-Texture Mods

(Green means completed so far)
**and by trees I do mean ALL of the trees**

That's it so far... But I'm looking very hard to try to find a way to stop slender from killing you for a sort of God Mode feel but so far no luck :( . Also, I updated the registry edit file to unlock $20 dollar mode. (Thanks goes to troll4two on YouTube)

This version is going to be only 0.9.6 compatible.

I will update this with more features later on as I'm busy with some other work.

-Stay Tech-

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Can't wait!(:

    Also this may sound like a big question to ask but in the future you should find a way to be able to toggle multiple modes together (for example, have night time or day time be one option, and have MH and $20 mode be seperate toggles, so you can have up to Daytime + MH + $20 mode together!)

    ReplyDelete